Today, news papers are not unanimous on highlighting a single top news.
Some newspapers are debating the ‘Office of Profit’ issue & Arvind Kejriwal’s ‘Super 21’ scheme, while Finance Minister Arun Jaitley statement on G.S.T bill & Jayalalitha’s disapproval was also carried prominently.
Kairana controversy over migration of Hindus have made place on first page of several news papers.
Here are the headlines of important English news papers:
TIMES OF INDIA
|1. Office of profit row: Kejriwal cries vendetta BJP says he must go.
2. G.S.T inches closer to reality as states unite to support.
|THE INDIAN EXPRESS||1. Message to Cong : ‘All states oppose G.S.T cap’
2. His first list has more holes, and done has ‘Hindu’ missing.
|THE HINDU||1. Virtually all status except T.N. support G.S.T : Jaitley
2. Jayalalithaa meets Modi with list of 29 demands.
|HINDUSTAN TIMES||1. Hope floats again for G.S.T bill.
2. Virat better than Sachin in tight situations : Imran Khan
3. AAP : BJP trade charges in office of profit row
|THE ASIAN AGE||1. Government returns to middle class.
2. Kairana exodus: BJP MP takes U-Turn.
3. All are on board for G.S.T. except Jaya says Jaitley.
|THE TRIBUNE||1. Oppn wants 21 AAP MLA out
2. Pilibhit torture: DSGMC moves SC
|THE TELEGRAPH||1. G.S.T. bonding in Bengal hard bargain by Jaya.|